Monday, April 26, 2010

Wha?...Hwa?

KOF XIII is on it's way~!! It looks to be waaaaayyyy better than KOF XII. The roster looks damn good to me. My biggest concern is the online. They absolutely MUST get it right this time. Now back to the roster...
I love the fact that a lot of the old school characters are coming back, even Takuma/Mr.Karate is back~! When I saw that Kim had an open spot on his team, I thought for sure it would be Billy Cane, no, no it wasn't. Instead it was Hwa. Yup, Hwa from Fatal Fury. Seriously~!? Did anyone ever pick that dude? Who missed him~?? Now there's 2 alcoholics in KOF XIII. Although i heard that bottle Hwa chugs might be some kind of tonic. Don't know, but was pretty bummed Hwa is in it instead of Billy. Oh well. I was also hoping for Whip and Vanessa, they didn't make the cut either, but as long as I have Leona I'm pretty much satisfied because I use a good bit of the rest of the cast. I might main Mai, Vice, and Leona. Maybe Mai, Kyo, Leona, or maybe Clark, Mature, Leona, hmmm maybe Chin, Elisabeth, Leona.....

No comments:

Post a Comment