Friday, February 13, 2009

King of Fighters needs to HURRY~!!

So yea, more videos of KOF XII are popping up, and the game looks great.
I'm okay with the roster of fighters, could be better, but it still looks great. As I look at the fighting, there seems to be some sort of counter system, like an "alpha counter" from the Street Fighter Alpha series. There is also two variations on it: after taking a blow, the attacking character is hit with a devastating blow back attack, the other attack is a bit flashier; the attacking character is hit with one staggering hit and then proceeds to get pummeled by an extensive combo. It all looks cool, but I'm eager to see how it actually works.
Oh well~! Only time will tell. In the meantime I'll be playing Street Fighter IV and KOF 97 (XII looks to be using move sets from that game). I know it's still too early, but I have a team planned:
Kyo, Clark, Leona


1 comment: