Monday, November 3, 2008

King of Fighters xii wish list

I await this awesome fighter. King of Fighters XII ! I know I should actually play the game before judgment is passed on it, but it already looks so promising. New fighters seem to be kicking it old school. Street Fighter took this more literal than others but that's another story.
It looks as though Kyo has move sets akin to his King of Fighters '95
or '97 days, and most other characters, most notably Terry Bogard, are back to their "Glory Days" in my opinion. I'm loving the game so far, and there are more characters to be introduced. I would really love to see the return of:

Angel, awwwwww, she's so hot. Her move set was so unique, and she was so damn fun to use.
May Lee was freaking bad ass~! Her Kamen Rider pop culture antics were the best.
Rock Howard, damn what can I say? This dude is deadly. Mark of the Wolves was a great game. Rock needs to return. I don't want a 3d Rock, I don't want a watered down Capcom Rock, where's good old son of Geese?
Which characters would you like to see star in King of Fighters XII ?

No comments:

Post a Comment